Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year

Best wishes for the new year! Especially to all of you whom I've come to know through your writings over the last few months. I've enjoyed reading your views on training in martial arts. I've learned much and been inspired many times, so thank you. I read about people who continue to train in the face of sickness, people who live away from home and pursue training in the country of their art, people who trained in martial arts despite initial fears of being too old, and teachers who train generations of students in martial arts without thought of recompense. Remarkable!

Have a happy and healthy year.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Happy New Year!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, and spending the time to read mine. I hope you are having a wonderful break, and when your TKD classes start up again you can reach your goals!

Brittney