* Spin stomp kick then tornado kick
* Jab with left, backfist with left, reverse punch with right, hook with left
* Quarter kick with right, jump spin back kick with left
* Front twist kick: lift right leg as in squat, kick in to out
* First step is 'bowling' action
* Lean back while prepping for knife hand, striking hand back and below ear
* Hand to shoulder on knifehand, and heel VERY close to foot in cat stance
* Prep the side punch by opening shoulder.
* To prep for side kick, after 'hands together' thing, move right foot to left without leaving ground first
* For knifehand blocks, prep with shoulders open, and level (don't scrunch down)
* Front kick: lift knee high first, toes pointing down, then kick with ankle straight
After kicking, land in FRONT stance, i.e., good width
* Side kick: chamber with knee high against shoulder, can be on toes of left foot. Then stretch out without turning, then use butt muscles to turn, and stay with leg level.
* After side kick, bring right foot close to left before prepping for last(name?) block. Left foot back, body pointed right, arms up and in center, head looking left. Block. Same on right.